2018 OUTDOOR REGISTRATION FORM
LONDON ATHLETIC CANADIAN F.C. (LACFC), PORTUGUESE CLUB of LONDON (PCL), ELGIN MIDDLESEX SOCCER ASSOCIATION (EMSA) & ONTARIO SOCCER (OS) PARTICIPANT’S AGREEMENT FOR ALL REGISTERED INDIVIDUALS and PARENTS IN THE CASE OF MEMBERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD
By SUBMITTING this ONLINE FORM, you will waive certain legal rights, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing myself AND/OR a minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities and events of LACFC, PCL EMSA and OSA, I ASSURE TO YOU THAT:
1. I am the parent/guardian of the above named minor participant having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding the above named participant.
2. I believe that my child/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in the programs, activities and events of Ontario Soccer (OS), London Athletic Canadian F.C. (LACFC) and/or any other entity LACFC approves.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer.
The risks and hazards include, but are not limited to injuries from:
a. Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
b. Dryland training including weights, running and massage;
c. Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
d. Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
e. Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
f. Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
g. Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
h. Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
i. Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
j. Exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
k. Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware that my child/ward may:
a. Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe, cause spinal cord injuries and even be fatal;
b. Experience anxiety while challenging himself/herself during the activities, events and programs;
c. Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
d. Risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation; and
e. Risk of injury increases as he/she become fatigued.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin that my submission of this form to LACFC constitutes:
5. I am registering my child/ward willingly and my child/ward is participating voluntarily in these activities, events and programs.
6. I agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and my child/ward will be exposed to these risks and hazards.
7. I agree to accept all these risks and hazards and be responsible for any injury or other loss which my minor child/ward might receive while participating in these events, activities and programs.
8. If something happens to my child/ward, I release the Organizers of responsibility for any claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my child/ward’s participation. I understand “Organizers” to mean: The Ontario Soccer Association, District Associations, Leagues, Clubs and their directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives.
9. I agree that if I decide to transfer my child from the LACFC program to another club 30 days after the registration deadline of the present season, no fees shall be refunded.
Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of The Ontario Soccer’s insurance policy.
IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
NOTICE of WARNING: There is a potential risk in training and participation in any sport and I understand all the consequences thereof. London Athletic Canadian F.C. (LACFC) has established rules for participation and proper conduct on or about the playing field must be followed.
RELEASE and WAIVER of All Claims Agreement:
By registering on this website with LACFC, I, the registrant and/or Registrant’s Parent/Guardian, agree to abide by the published Rules of the Ontario Soccer (OS), Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association (EMSA), Portuguese Club of London (PCL) and London Athletic Canadian Futbol Club (LACFC).
Pictures and/or text of LACFC members including their names may be used for internal and external LACFC publicity purposes in various media.
I understand as a registrant of the OS, EMSA, PCL and LACFC, and my league that I may receive information from time to time related to soccer events, programs and services.
I also agree to have my child being transported, in case of not being able to do so myself, for games and practices by a LACFC member (Parent/Player/Executive) who is legally qualified to drive in Ontario releasing the driver, PCL, EMSA, OS, and LACFC of any liability.
I hereby assume all risks associated with my own and my child/ren’s participation in programs run by LACFC and release LACFC, PCL, EMSA, OS, the League I participate in, and its members, staff and executives, of any liability for injury, loss or damage sustained or incurred by me and/or my child.
London Athletic Canadian Futbol Club reserves the right to cancel membership only and when the member is found guilty of misconduct and/or when not following the codes and/or rules established by the Club, Teams, and/or those organizations (Leagues, and Rental Premises) our Club/Teams participate in.
I understand and accept the above notice of warning, and release & waiver agreement, as well as the rules regarding registration fees by providing my own and my child/ren’s information on this online form and that this document will be construed and interpreted according to the Laws of Ontario.
By registering with LACFC through its online registration form, I assume all responsibilities as if signing a hard copy by submitting this form.
Consent for Use of Personal Information
I authorize Canada Soccer (CS), Ontario Soccer (OS), Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association (EMSA), Portuguese Club of London and London Athletic Canadian F.C. (LACFC) to collect and use personal information about my child/ward for the purpose of receiving communications from CS, OS, EMSA, LACFC
I understand that I may withdraw such consent related to receiving communications at any time by contacting the OS Privacy Officer at OSAPrivacyOfficer@soccer.on.ca or by mail to: Attention: OS Privacy Officer,
7601 Martin Grove Road, Vaughan ON L4L 9E4.
The Privacy Officer will advise the implications of such withdrawal.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.
ACCEPTANCE of TERMS and CONDITIONS
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership in the Ontario Soccer, Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association, Portuguese Club of London and London Athletic Canadian F.C., I, the parent/guardian (for the participant under 18 years of age), agree as follows:
1. I understand that my child/ward cannot play in any sanctioned soccer game until after this registration form has been validated and the
registration data has been entered in The Ontario Soccer’s computerized AIMS registration system.
2. I have reviewed the participation agreement attached and my submission of this form is understood to be my signature affixed hereto indicating my agreement with such participation agreement.
3. I am aware of The Ontario Soccer, Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association, Portuguese Club of London, London Athletic Canadian F.C., and League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
4. I accept sole responsibility for my child/ward’s personal possessions, first aid and athletic equipment.
5. I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by my child/ward’s careless, negligent and/or improper handling.
By submitting this form, registered member and parent/guardian agree that such are the parent or legal guardian of the player being registered (if a minor) and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read the agreement found herein fully.