CLUB/TEAM EXECUTIVE REGISTRATION
LONDON ATHLETIC CANADIAN F.C. (LACFC) & ONTARIO SOCCER ASSOCIATION (OSA) PARTICIPANT’S AGREEMENT FOR THOSE UNDER 18 YRS
By SUBMITTING this ONLINE FORM you will waive certain legal rights, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing myself AND/OR minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities and events of LACFC and OSA, I ASSURE TO YOU THAT:
1. I am the named Executive participant having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding such.
2. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in the programs, activities and events of The Ontario Soccer Association and the LACFC programs.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards include, but are not limited to injuries from:
a. Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
b. Dryland training including weights, running and massage;
c. Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
d. Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
e. Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
f. Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
g. Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
h. Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
i. Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
j. Exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
k. Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware that I may:
a. Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe, cause spinal cord injuries and even be fatal;
b. Experience anxiety while challenging himself/herself during the activities, events and programs;
c. Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
d. Risk of injury is reduced if he/she follows all rules established for participation; and
e. Risk of injury increases as he/she become fatigued.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin that my submission of this form to LACFC constitutes:
5. I am registering myself willingly and participating voluntarily in these activities, events and programs.
6. I agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and I will be exposed to these risks and hazards.
7. I agree to accept all these risks and hazards and be responsible for any injury or other loss which I might receive while participating in these events, activities and programs.
8. If something happens to me, I release the Organizers of responsibility for any claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my child/ward’s participation. I understand “Organizers” to mean: The Ontario Soccer Association, District Associations, Leagues, Clubs and their directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives.
Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of The Ontario Soccer Association’s insurance policy.
IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
NOTICE of WARNING: There is a potential risk in training and participation in any sport and I understand all the consequences thereof. London Athletic Canadian F.C. (LACFC) has established rules for participation and proper conduct on or about the playing field must be followed.Release and Waiver of All Claims Agreement: Be registering on this website with LACFC, I agree to abide by the published Rules of the Ontario Soccer Association (OSA), Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association (EMSA), and London Athletic Canadian Futbol Club (LACFC). Pictures and/or text of LACFC members including their names may be used for internal and external LACFC publicity purposes in various media. I understand as a registrant of the OSA, EMSA, LACFC, and my league that I may receive information from time to time related to soccer events, programs and services. I also agree to have my child being transported, in case of not being able to do so myself, for games and practices by a LACFC member (Parent/Player/Executive) who is legally qualified to drive in Ontario releasing the driver of any liability. I hereby assume all risks associated with my own and my child/ren’s participation in programs run by LACFC and release LACFC, EMSA, OSA, the League I participate in, and its members/staff/executives, of any liability for injury, loss or damage sustained or incurred by me and/or my child/ren. London Athletic Canadian Futbol Club reserves the right to cancel membership only and when the member is found guilty of misconduct and/or when not following the codes and/or rules established by the Club, Teams, and/or those organizations (Leagues, and Rental Premises) our Club/Teams participate in. I understand and accept the above notice of warning, and release & waiver agreement, as well as the rules regarding registration fees by providing my own and my child/ren’s information on this online form and that this document will be construed and interpreted according to the Laws of Ontario.
I assume all responsibilities as if signing a hard copy by submitting this form to LACFC online.
Consent for Use of Personal Information
I authorize the Canadian Soccer Association, Ontario Soccer Association, Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association and London Athletic Canadian F.C. to collect and use personal information about me for the purpose of receiving communications from the Canadian Soccer Association, Ontario Soccer Association, District Association, League and Club.
I understand that I may withdraw such consent related to receiving communications at any time by contacting the OSA Privacy
Officer at OSAPrivacyOfficer@soccer.on.ca or by mail to: Attention: OSA Privacy Officer, Ontario Soccer Association,
7601 Martin Grove Road, Vaughan ON L4L 9E4. The Privacy Officer will advise the implications of such withdrawal.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.
ACCEPTANCE of TERMS and CONDITIONS
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership in the Ontario Soccer Association, District Association and Club, I,agree as follows:
1. I understand that I cannot participate in any sanctioned soccer game until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the participation agreement attached and my signature affixed hereto indicates my agreement with such participation
3. I am aware of The Ontario Soccer Association, Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association, L.A.C.F.C. and League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
4. I accept sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment.
5. I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by my careless, negligent and/or improper handling.
6. If in a coaching capacity, I acknowledge having been made aware of EMSA’s Code of Conduct for Coaches
By submitting and dating below, you agree that you are the participant being registered being 18 year of age or older and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read the agreement.