INDOOR FUTSAL REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
WHY PLAY FUTSAL
Futsal is FIFA’s official indoor soccer game which is, essentially, a scaled down version of outdoor soccer played indoors. It is a small sided game (5v5) played on a smaller field (roughly basketball court sized) with a smaller sized ball. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries.
• Futsal requires the same basic skills, tactics, and knowledge of the game as the 11 v 11 outdoor game.
• Compared to indoor arena soccer, players touch the ball 210% more often.
• Ball control is encouraged and required due to limited space, out of bounds and constant opponent pressure.
• Players learn to move off the ball and make supporting runs when their teammates have the ball, forcing players to continue with the play, instead of stopping and watching.
• IT’S FUN!! Players enjoy the challenge of playing a fast-paced-fun-skilled-oriented game that test their abilities
If you want to stay fit, continue to work hard on your soccer skills and have an advantage over the rest of the competition going into the 2019 soccer season, make sure you put in the extra work over the off season AND FOR THIS, as the greatest in the sport of soccer say, THERE IS NO BETTER WAY THAN TO PLAY FUTSAL.
FUTSAL, THE GAME, THE TEACHER
FUTSAL, ENJOYMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
LACFC, Building a Stronger and Healthier community